Now people can access Dish Network’s programs RVs. This has become possible due to a national authorized distributorship for Dish Network, a leader of integrated home-theater system. This distributor of Dish Network, in collaboration with Dish Network, has specifically introduced for RVs “Pay-as-you-go” satellite TV option.
Pay-as-you-go package can be accessed with ease. The entertainment package does not include any contracts or start/stop price. Subscribers only need to have Dish Network’s online account to sign up for the service.
3 Easy Steps to Sign Up:
In order to access the “Pay-as-you-go” service, subscribers need to follow 3 simple steps as enlisted below.
- First, subscribers need to purchase Dish Network Mobile HD receiver online. Subscribers will need an online account to make the purchase. There are different models of receivers and subscribers can select one.
- Next, subscribers need to select a Pay-as-you-go programming package from Dish Network.
- And lastly, subscribers need to call at the toll free number: 1-800-472-1039 in order to get activated with the package.
The Pay-as-you-go service is a great option, especially for RV owners. They can get the service to render great entertainment to their subscribers. The main features of the service include a number of features and they are given below.
- Subscribers can subscribe for minimum 30 day pay-as-you-go TV program package from Dish Network.
- Subscribers do not have to pay any activation fee while subscribing the package.
- When subscribers want to discontinue the service, there is no disconnection fee. This perfectly suits RV owners who do not travel every day.
- Dish Network is the affordable HD solution for in-motion RV viewing. Subscribers of pay-as-you-go package can access programs in HD format at a reasonable price.
- Also, subscribers can use DVRs for recordings with the service.
- The pay-as-you-go service works with mobile satellite antennas. It is nice to have the antennas as recommended by Dish Network.
- The Dish Network mobile HD receiver is compatible with subscribers’ off-air antennas.
Pay-as-you-go is a user friendly service and is highly useful for RV owners. With such mobile TV entertainment service designed for RVs, passengers of RVs can have great fun while traveling. Also they can catch a number of their favorite programs without miss. Subscribers can subscribe and discontinue the service as per their wish. Pay-as-you-go is an amazing TV entertainment service for RVs.